Ok, so, bare with me. This is my first ever blog and I'm not really sure what I'm doing here. I was convinced by a friend to start this, so we'll see how it goes.
Let me just introduce myself. My name is MaryKate and I hail from New Jersey. I'm 26, married to a wonderful man, work full time as a Chemical Engineer and go to school part time for my masters. I love to watch tv, listen to music, read books, and just try to have a good time. I am a scrapbooker, although most of the time I never have time for it, but I love the creativity it brings out in me. I was never one for creativity, being an engineer and all, but it's awesome.

Here is a silly picture of my husband and one of our babies, Maggie. Maggie is our Boston Terrier. She is 11 months old, and a complete maniac, but we totally love her. Our other baby is Trinity, our cat, who is 4 years old. Pictures of her I am sure will be in future posts!
Let me just introduce myself. My name is MaryKate and I hail from New Jersey. I'm 26, married to a wonderful man, work full time as a Chemical Engineer and go to school part time for my masters. I love to watch tv, listen to music, read books, and just try to have a good time. I am a scrapbooker, although most of the time I never have time for it, but I love the creativity it brings out in me. I was never one for creativity, being an engineer and all, but it's awesome.
Here is a silly picture of my husband and one of our babies, Maggie. Maggie is our Boston Terrier. She is 11 months old, and a complete maniac, but we totally love her. Our other baby is Trinity, our cat, who is 4 years old. Pictures of her I am sure will be in future posts!
This past weekend I spent Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with some amazing women I met through my best friend Morgan. We traveled to Virginia to partake in some scrapbooking classes and the 2008 ScrapBowl. It was tons of fun, and I am so glad that I was able to meet the lovely ladies Morgan is always telling me about.
Anyway, that's about it for my first posting! Will post more soon.
Anyway, that's about it for my first posting! Will post more soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment