Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ugh....

So, everything I read says that once in your second trimester, you will get energy back, the nausea will go away, and you will begin to feel like a new woman. What drug were they on when they wrote that chapter, cause I want some of that. I am one of the lucky few who's nausea is going to last well into the 2nd trimester. With my luck, it will be the entire pregnancy.

Enough complaining...

I went to the Dr on Friday, and got to hear my little one's heartbeat. It was great. Not the first time I've heard it, but it's still always awesome to hear. I go again before vacation in July, and then when we come back from vacation, hopefully we will have our 2nd trimester ultrasound and be able to find out the sex of the baby. I can't wait!

On a non baby related note, work has been a little boring. Since I can't work in the labs anymore, all I do is sit at my desk and do paperwork. Well, I am all caught up, so now I am bored! I am just counting down the days until our vacation to Florida. It will be nice to get away. Then again, it is a family reunion, so hopefully it doesn't get too crazy!

No comments: