Warning...this is a complete rant, read at your own risk!
So, things have started to get really overwhelming for me. Lets start of with work, which is getting crazier by the day. I feel like I have so much work still to do before I go out on maternity leave, not to mention packing up my office because demo of our lab is going to begin while I am out. And everyday I get more and more work added to my pile. On top of it, my desk is just out of control, which is so totally unlike me. I am so anal retentive about everything, my stuff is always in it's place (just look at my scrap area at home). My desk does not follow this for some reason, and it makes me more stressed out.
Next, there is school. Projects have started so I am trying to stay a week ahead in all my readings and homework, which to date, has been going well. It's just getting a little hard to do with everything coming up at work, because I usually do a lot of my school work at work.
Then, my work day ends, and I come home to clean, do laundry, cook, and do pretty much every other household thing you could think of. I don't mind doing it, but it makes me so tired lately, so help would be greatly appreciated.
On top of everything, I am going to be a mom in 10 weeks. That's right TEN weeks! I am anxious, excited, stressed, worried, and every other emotion you could possibly think of. It's crazy to think that Emma will be here that soon. We still have so much to prepare for and so much to do around the house. But it's pretty much me doing all of it, since Cori works 12+ hours a day. And I am not complaining, but again, it makes me so tired and help would be great at this point.
Ok, I think that's it. Not that I really feel better for getting it all out, but whatever. Next post will be a happy post, I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment