Ok, so the Wii Fit lookout is no more. I found an awesome bundle online last Friday, so I bought myself a birthday present!!! Can't wait to get it in the mail....maybe I'll loose a little bit of the ridiculous amount of weight I put on so far during this pregnancy and I'll actually be in a healthy weight range! I know, everyone is going to say you're supposed to gain weight when you're pregnant, but if I was exercising all along like I had planned, it might not have been as much as it is so far, and I still have 16 weeks to go.
Anyway, scrapping this Friday at Morgan's house, which should be fun. I want to finish my 2007 St. Patrick's Day mini that I started at National Scrapbook Day at Trish's house. I was able to get all the pages covered with paper that day, but I have never put pictures and/or embellishments in it, so that is Friday's plan!
I spent the weekend down the shore at my mom and step dad's house. It was a ton of fun. In the lagoon/inlet/whatever you want to call it that they are in off the bay, there is this annual festival of lights. Everyone decorates their backyards and boats with Christmas or whatever kind of lights they want, and then you go around the different lagoons in the boat to look at them all. It was so much fun. People had bands in their backyards, karaoke, and all sorts of things going on. It was mayhem after a while, but still super cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment