Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Update - part 2

Ok, so I never got the pics from vacation uploaded onto my computer because it died again. Hopefully it will be fixed today. Vacation was great, though. We saw a sea turtle nest hatch, which was totally amazing. I got great video of the little baby turtles making their way into the ocean. They were so cute. Charlie and Matt (my brothers) and Cori went jet skiing. I was not allowed to being preggers and all. We spent almost every day at the pool, just vegging, and we had some great dinners. All in all, it was a pretty good family vacation.
As for my big news, we found out a few weeks ago that we're having a baby girl. Her name will be Emma Joyce Burd. I am so excited. I have been feeling her move for the last 2 to 3 weeks, and it is still so weird, but amazing at the same time. It's now more real that I have this little life inside of me. I wait for the kicks every day, so I know that she's still doing ok in there!

No comments: