So, things have been crazy lately. Emma has bronchitis again. Fortunately, it's not a severe case and we don't have to do breathing treatments every 4 hours like last time she had it. On top of that, the house is a bit dissheveled (sp?) and we were supposed to plant bushes and flowers in our front flower beds this past weekend. Well, we didn't get to that, but with the 80° weather coming up this weekend, plants will be put in.
I still need to post some pics to update folks on Emma, St. Patrick's Day, etc. I swear, I will get to it. Life just gets away from me with a baby in the house. And as much as I knew that was going to happen once she came into this world, I think it's a bit more than I expected!
Hope everyone is well!
No comments:
Post a Comment