Friday, March 6, 2009

Where have I been?

Ok, so this baby having business takes up so much of my time. I knew it would, but I totally forgot about my blog! Emma is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Even after almost four months, still look at her and can't believe that she was in my stomach for 9 months and that Cori and I made her.
Anyway, other than baby stuff, I've been back to work for 6 weeks now and have had some time to scrapbook, but not much. This weekend my cousin is babysitting Emma while I get my hair did, and next weekend is the Somerville St. Patrick's Day parade!!!! I can't wait, and Emma has the cutest dress to wear. I will totally post pictures after it.
That's it for now, will update more soon.

1 comment:

miss morgan... said...

pictures! pictures! pictures! pictures! haha.