Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm Back, or at least I hope to be

I don't really know who all actually reads my blog, or who used to, but I have decided that I am going to try to restart blogging about our life, even if it is just for my own personal reasons.  I want to be able to document important times in our lives, and if people read about it, well then that's great.  I have just spent the last hour re-reading every post I have made since starting this blog in February 2008.  A lot of it made me laugh and miss my "old" life and my friends, but it also made me remember what an amazing family I have, and what a great point in my life I am at right now, and that is what I want to continue documenting.

Yes, my life is incredibly different than it was two years ago, and yes, I don't really have the same friends anymore or do the same things as I used to, but I have something better.  I have an amazing daughter who brightens each and every day and a husband whom I love with all of my heart (mushy stuff you don't want to hear, I know).

So, here is to the prospects of what the future will bring me.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to find the time (and remember) to post on this blog.  If you have read my blog in the past and continue to read it, thank you.  If you are new to the blog, welcome, and I welcome any and all comments (to an extent).  I am not guaranteeing that I will blog every day, but my goal will be once a week.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: