Monday, March 10, 2008

It's been a while

I know, it's been like forever since I last posted. Well, only a week, but still. Nothing new to report. No scrapping has been done since Morgan's leap day scrap night, and I still have yet to take pics of my "My Fab Life" mini album that I made. It is amazing, though. I brought it to work the other day to show some people that make fun of me for scrapbooking, and as much as they said it was great, they were definitely unimpressed. I hate showing my scrap stuff to anyone that doesn't scrap, you just never get the same response!!

The countdown has begun, though, to one of my most favorite holidays, though. Yup, you guessed it, St. Patty's Day!!!! I am so excited for the festivities on Sunday...parade in Somerville at 1:30, then off to the Knights of Columbus for some hot dogs, beer, and Ceili dancing, then its home with family for some corned beef and cabbage. Can't wait!!!

No comments: