Monday, March 3, 2008

Weekend in Review

Hey there guys and gals. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Cori and I saw No Country for Old Men with my older brother (Charlie) and his girlfriend (Melissa). For as many awards that this movie won, and for being in the theaters for a second time, it was terrible. It was so slow, Cori fell asleep, and that never happens. Oh well...

Other than that, I did homework. I know, you're jealous, you can admit it. I also went to the Leap Year scrap night at Morgan's house and got my "My Fab Life" book done. I wanted to try to photograph it and upload it to my portfolio over at SIS, but I did not get a chance. I will try to this week and will let you know when you can view it and be aw inspired!

Anyway, guess I should start paying attention to my teleconference, being I am still at work and all. TTFN.

No comments: