Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Water Bug

Emma and I spent this past weekend at Nana and PopPop's house while daddy worked.  She loves visiting them, not only because they spoil her rotten and are great Grandparents, but because of PopPop's boat!  We went for a ride Friday night after dinner, and even with her cute little life vest on, she runs all over the boat looking at the water from all sides.  Her favorite place, though, is sitting in the captains chair "driving" the boat.  When she see's a duck, she must have bread to throw at them.  It's just so funny to watch her face light up on the boat.  At one point on Saturday, we had about 10 ducks in the lagoon, and Emma was feeding them all bread.  It was all she talked about for the rest of the day. 

Speaking of talking, she is a chatter box lately, learning new words every day.  She finally says "I Love You" instead of something sound like "I U".  Sometimes she even says it to you before you can say it to her...I don't know that she knows what it means, but it is still nice to hear!  Every day on our rides home from work/daycare, she tells me all about her day and which friends she played with and who was at home today, etc.  It's so funny how she refers to them as her friends and to watch how happy she gets up when you mention their names, etc..  A few weeks ago, when I went to pick her up, she ran to me to give me a hug, and then walked over to a boy to give him a kiss goodbye.  I told daddy that the other day, and they've already had the "No boys until you're 30" talk!

Anyway, if I don't post again, enjoy your week.  Hopefully this weekend I will get some pictures uploaded!

No comments: